Wednesday 25 May 2011

Something new.

In the light of my last post I have been really challenged about using this blog more. So I am going to take a risk and start posting some stuff that I have written over the years. Among the usual bloggy (is that even a word?) sort of things I will post a series of short stories that I have written. I hope you find them entertaining and insightful. These stories inspired the name of this blog. Most are stories are from reading between the lines of the Bible. That means they are fiction and simply my attempt to understand the Bible better. Please read them that way. Theology is life, we are doing it all the time. While my stories reflect my understanding of God and the story that he has written in the Bible, I am all too aware of my imperfect understanding of it all. So here goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment