Wednesday 18 May 2011

It lives!!!!!


Today I had a look at my blog. It’s been over 2 months since I posted a new blog! I can’t believe that! Now I am sure you just love hearing this kind of sob story from someone who writes a blog. Well this isn’t an apology for now updating my blog, I am sure that you are busy enough in your life to actually care.
But the reason I started writing this thing was more for me than anyone else. About a year ago read a book that changed my life. It’s a book by Donald Miller called “A Million Miles in a Thousand Years.” Basically its a memoir about how Donald Miller learned to live a better story. Its not intended to be a self help book but the principles in it made sense to me and inspired me to try and tell a better story with my life, not just for me but for my family. Me sharing my thoughts via the blog media was one of the small outcomes of this. The reality is that I want to tell a better story but sometimes I get bogged down by other things. Its easy to allow the things I want to do to be overshadowed by the things I have to do or especially by the things I think I have to do!

Priorities is the bottom line. What is really important? Mmmmmm . . . lets hope I can do better in the future. The great thing is that a fresh start is always available.

No comments:

Post a Comment